Engineering & Integrity HSSE Engineer
- To perform and provide advisory and technical assistance to Engineering and Integrity during the implementation of the Control Of Work and HSE Programs across Engineering and Integrity Department, in order to ensure that programs are understood and followed by all employees in providing safe, reliable and sustainable operations to meet the Company’s objectives/goals and targets.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (with relevant background)
- Minimum 5-7yearsof working experiences in oil and gas industry
- Having knowledge and experience in facilitating Risk Management activities, including HAZOP, QRA, and CHAZID.
- Have working experiences in various field HSSE activities, such as Field Monitoring and Inspection, Compliance audit, Incident Investigation,and PSSR.
- Having knowledge of offshore/onshore facilities and production process.
- Having knowledge of HSE behaviors
- Having knowledge of Process Safety
- Good understanding of Emergency Response
- Goodin root cause analysis and incident investigation
- Has a good ability in communication and work coordination.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in Microsoft Office