Supported by professional training and experienced leadership there are opportunities to develop your career across a broad range of disciplines and operations.
However career progression is not our only measure of success. We believe in a workplace that nurtures the development of people, both professionally and personally. By sharing and instilling in our people the values and ethics that define us, we enable our people to learn from each other and succeed together.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
MIS & Reporting Manager - (1300567)
- The incumbent job is design and review periodic and ad hoc report (daily, weekly or monthly report) to internal or bank partner needed according to SLA.
- He/She needs to be informed on regulatory and Manulife compliance standards to ensure any activities done in the Partnership Business Division always meet the standards.
- Design and review production or other report periodically to internal or bank partner according to SLA
- Motivate & develop the knowledge and skill set of the staff within the MIS & Reporting are.
- Review and sign off the accuracy of various reports generated by CAS & AWS prior to distribution to stakeholders and bank partner.
- Develop MIS reporting capabilities & provide MIS data on timely basis
- Build and improve current administration process in order to increase efficiency and quality of services to external and internal parties
- Review and sign off on the reconciliation of premium payment process from bank partner (Money in process)
- Ensure integrity of operational process within the Partnership Business are
- Bachelor's Degree from any major
- Good in English Written, Speaking & Writing
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- Identify and provide recommendations regarding the reporting of other teams in need
- Manage and maintain all the system used for the needs of the MIS
- Coordinate and cooperate with other teams in a new initiative related to the MIS, to support the process in the area of Individual Operational become more effective and efficient in accordance with the standard procedures set out thus improving service to internal and external clients
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures for the department
- Involved in UAT system enhancement and launching new product
- Bachelor of Information System, Statistic or Accounting
- Fresh graduate or 1 year in MIS or IT field
- MS. Office (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point)
- SQL (Structured Query Language), ACL (Audit Command Language) not mandatory, Data mining, Good analytical
- Providing network services & communication tools, hardware & software from planning, instalation & upgrade to all branches and head quarter location
- Responsible to maintain & manage network infrastructure for internet, LAN, DRC, and WAN from/to HQ Office for all Manulife branches office
- Regulate and monitor system utilization, capacity, and network servers performances and ensure the capacity and facilities available to meet the required standards
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to manage IT Technical issue in Infrastructure area
- Anticipates, manages, and mitigate network operational risks
- Ensure that the risks associates with all business decisions in own area of the business are understood and managed so that they are within the agreed risk appetite
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Informatics, or other relevant qualification
- Certification in Project Management discipline is preferable
- Infrastructure area such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Windows Servers, Virtualization, PBX System
- Has knowledge in vendor management
- Good analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Min 1 - 3 years of experience in IT or Operations