|Perum Bulog / suaramerdeka.com|
Perum Bulog - BULOG is one of the Indonesian largest state-owned enterprises (BUMN) in logistic business. The Company focused in manage the supply and logistic of basic foodstuffs, especially rice to meet people demand. Perum Bulog operated with main business in rice industry, logistic/warehousing service, survey and pest eradication services, transportation service, food commodities trading and retail business. The Company was established in 10 May 1967 under the name of Bulog and in 2003, based on Government Regulation no. 7 of 2003 its name changed into Perum Bulog. The Company based in Jakarta and operated 26 regional divisions, 101 regional subdivisions, 30 logistic offices, and 463 warehouses in all over Indonesia.
In line with its vision, to be the sufficient, secure and accessible food for people, currently Perum Bulog invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Recruitment S1 Agriculture
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male, with max. age 27 years old (as of 1 October 2012)
Bachelor Degree (S1) with GPA min. 2.75 from Agriculture field and majoring in :
- Agricultural Economics / Economics Resources and the Environment
- HPT / Plant Protection / Entomology
- Agricultural Mechanization / Agricultural Engineering / Mechanical Engineering and Biosystems
- Agroindustrial Technology / Agricultural Technology
- Agronomy / Agriculture
- TOEFL Score / IELTS Prediction min. 450 / 4.5
- Not married and are willing to not get married during the selection process and before being appointed as permanent employees
- Willing to accept placement in all regions of Indonesia
For further detail information about jobs requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below not later than 25 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.