Lowongan Kerja 2012 PT Bank Mizuho Indonesia sebagai Intra Office Inspection. A subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
INTRA OFFICE INSPECTION (IOI)
As a member of Intra Office Inspection Unit in a corporate banking,Â you will support the team in controlling & improving banking activities in order to optimize both accuracy & efficiency of the operation & processing by conducting inspection to all banking operational activities as well as supporting other unit tasks.
- Similar in banking for 3-5 years, preferably in Audit.
- Have a profound understanding of banking knowledge & processes.
- Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
- Relevant bachelor degree
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
- High achievers (performance oriented)
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia