SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
Lowongan Kerja PT SMART Tbk
Banking Relations Senior Manager (Jakarta)
- Manage funding activities; source for new funding and lead negotiations with Banking/ Financial Institutions
- Review existing loan facilities
- Foster and maintain good relations with Banking partners
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance, MBA/MM degree is a plus
- Min. 6-8 years of relevant experience in similar role or having exposure in Public Accounting firm/ Corporate Banking/ Corporate Finance
- Good command of English is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin (speaking) is a plus
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills
- Exposure in the Agribusiness sector is a plus
Corporate Finance Manager (Jakarta)
- Graduated from reputable university, preferably with MBA/ Master's degree in Finance
- Min 7 years of experience in Investment banking/ Corporate Finance/Investment House or Private Equity background
- Having international exposure in various M&A deals and proven track record in sourcing and executing M&A deals
- Good exposure in a leading international investment banking form of 3 years assuming the role is a team leader
- Strong structuring, analytical and modeling skills
- Good command of English is a must, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Willing to be posted overseas at the investment location of our company
Senior Surveyor Manager (Jakarta)
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey site
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Geodetic Engineer or Geographer, Master Degree (S2) is highly desirable.
- More than 8 years of experience in survey measurement and mapping
- Exposure in Agribusiness is a plus
Head of Talent Management - Sr. Manager (Jakarta)
- Implement and monitor talent management activities (talent discussion sessions)
- Manage talent development portfolio (talent development plan and fulfillment) and talent data (in and out talent pool)
- Manage and monitor assessment center operations from planning assessment, developing reports to providing feedback
- Identify and select participants for management development and leadership program
- Involve in designing and implementing training for executive/managerial level, Management Trainee
- Provide training recommendations based on individual development need
- Review and update managerial/leadership competency periodically
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology / Management
- Minimum 7 years experience in talent management & assessment
For further detail requirements each positions and how to apply, please refer JobsDB on following Official Source link. We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company's interview.