PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia - PT TMMI is an Indonesian - based automotive manufacturing company. The Company focused assembler of Toyota products and exporter of Toyota vehicles and also spare parts manufacturer. The Company established in 2 April 1971 and its head quarter located in Jakarta. The controlling shareholders of PT TMMI hold by Toyota Motor Corporation with 95 % shares owned. Other shares owned by PT Astra International Tbk with 5 % total shares. The Company operated 2 ( two ) plants in Sunter for Assembly Plant, Packing and Karawang for Welding Plant, Painting, Assembly.
Currently PT Toyota Motor Manufactuing Indonesia looking for high talented and motivated candidates to fill the following positions:
- ACADEMY Graduate, Majoring from Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Computer Science, Metallurgy) with GPA > 2.75 (scale of 4.00) with strong involvement in organizational activities;
- Preferably of age are max. 25 years old;
- Computer literate, min. Ms. Office;
- Fluent in English both oral & written (preferably those with TOEFL score min. 450);
- Having high willingness to learn;
- Initiative and good analysis;
- Hard work and able to work in team.