Started its service in 1994, MSV utilized C-band Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS) analog service from Palapa C-2 satellite. Later in 1997, MSV underwent a radical technology change, from Palapa C-2 Analog in C-Band to Indostar-I Digital in S-Band frequency. Indostar-I satellite specially launched to cater the MSV’s program distribution in Indonesia, is being managed by PT. Media Citra Indostar (MCI). Both MSV and MCI are a subsidiary company of Global Mediacom.
In May 2009, MSV launched the latest satellite INDOSTAR-II, to replace the satellite position of INDOSTAR-I. Broadcasting on the same frequency of S-band, INDOSTAR-II satellite has the latest broadcast transmission technology giving INDOSTAR-II satellite to have doubled the capacity of the INDOSTAR-I satellite.
Lowongan Kerja Indovision
Organization Development Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Mathematics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in handling Organization Development matters
- Must have good knowledge in organization and productivity.
- Must have good skills in mathematics or calculation formula
- Strong analytical & logical thinking
- Fluent in using MS Office (e.g.: Excel advance formulas and other MS Office Application)
- Applicants must be willing to work in West Jakarta.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure
- Full-Time positions available.
If you are meet the requirements above, please send your complete Curriculum Vitae no later than February 23, 2012 to: email@example.com