|CIMB Niaga / infobanknews.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga is one of the biggest public listed banking company in Indonesia. CIMB Niaga became the 5th largest bank company in Indonesia by assets, deposits, lending, and branch distribution networks. The Bank based in Jakarta and supported by over 751 office networks in all over Indonesia. In 2010, Retail Banking succeded in supporting the achievement of CIMB Niaga's growth target by focusing on low cost funds (CASA) and high margin business. By end of 2010, total customer's deposits at CIMB Niaga were recorded at Rp117,8 trillion. In April 2010, the Company acquired share ownership of Bank Indover in Saseka Gelora Finance, a subsidiary of CIMB Niaga for automotive loans, with a 99.9% share ownership, the Bank re-branded it to CIMB Niaga Auto Finance.
In line with its vision, became the most trusted Indonesian bank, currently PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk invites the best Indonesian people to join as following positions :Consumer Banking Development Program
- Male / Female with max age 25 years old
- D3/S1 from reputable university with a minimum GPA 2.75
- Active in the organization
- Attractive personality, has the communication and negotiation skills
- Target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Customers oriented
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Willing to be placed throughout the area / branch of CIMB Niaga
Should you interested and qualified, please refer official source from Jobstreet on link below to apply online. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.