The Company had experienced several changes in name since its inception. Its previous name was PT Jakarta Tokyo Leasing established in 1982. In 1997, the Company changed its name into PT Wahana Ometraco Multiartha acquired by PT Fuji Semeru Leasing. Since year 2000, the Company transformed into WOM Finance and provided financing for new and used motorcycles particularly for new Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki.
In 2003, the Company entered the Capital Market by issuing Bonds I amounting to Rp 300 billion. In 2004, WOM Finance became a public company through the Initial Public Offering by the registration of its stocks at the Jakarta Stock Exchange and the Surabaya Stock Exchange.
One year later, PT Bank Internasional Indonesia, Tbk. (Bank BII) and its consortium, International Finance Corporation (IFC) and DBS Nominees Pte. Ltd., became the strategic partners of WOM Finance by acquiring 67% of the Company’s shares. Subsequently, WOM Finance issued Bonds II amounting to Rp 500 billion.
In 2006, the Company issued Bonds III amounting to Rp 825 billion. The Company’s excellent performance was recognized by receiving various prestigious awards such as 2006 Multifinance Awards from Infobank Magazine and 2007 Multifinance Awards from Investor Magazine.
In 2007, the Company issued Bonds IV amounting to Rp 1 trillion. In the same year, the Company was ranked as the third largest motorcycle financing company with the total assets of Rp 4.8 trillion.
As a Company which is adaptive, flexible and sensitive towards people’s needs, WOM Finance introduced the new tagline “Realizing Your Dreams, Touching Your Heart”. More than being a strategic business partner – WOM Finance helps Indonesian people to realize the dreams of owning different type of motorcycle.
In addition to expanding its sales network, at the end of 2008 WOM Finance already performed internal consolidation and improved risk management policies. By selecting the right portfolios, WOM Finance has been able to increase its profit and to steer its business to a better and healthier approach.
WOM Finance already booked more than 1 million customers and constantly made efforts to facilitate the services rendered and improved customer satisfaction by implementing the PeSAT program (Prompt Service, Easy Processing, Safe and Trustworthy).
WOM Finance is now approaching one day service by continuously renewing and preparing its proper infrastructure, especially in the field of information technology.
Lowongan Kerja WOM FinanceWe are currently seeking:
Recruitment OfficerJakarta Raya
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Psychologist Profession (Psikolog) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Contract positions available (6 months)
Enterprise Risk Department HeadJakarta Raya
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Credit / Risk Management is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Risk Management or Regulatory Compliance.
- Good Knowledge about multi finance business and regulatory compliance
- Good Knowledge about creating SOP and manage documentation
- Good presentation skill & negotiation skill
- 1 Full-Time positions available
PT.WOM FINANCE, Tbk
Mega Glodok Kemayoran Office Tower B Lt.11,
Jl.Angkasa Kav B6 Bandar Kemayoran