Lowongan Kerja PT International Nickel IndonesiaPT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk are looking for some graduates from a reputable university who have the following qualifications to join as :
Geotechnical Engineer (Code : GEOEN-N)
- Minimum S1 in Mine Engineering or Geology or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Geotechnical field and engineering.
- Have the ability to develop geotechnical standards, and conducting geotechnical assessment, and have knowledge of geotechnical and mine environmental in supporting mine production activities.
- Preferred have experience and sufficient knowledge in geotechnical site investigation, laboratory, modelling, and software application.
- Purpose of the role: To perform geotechnical assessment, field monitoring, develop and produce standards in geotechnical related activities to ensure safe and environmentally reliable production, and providing geotechnical expertise and services to other departments at PT Inco.
- Assist Manager of Geotechnical & Hydrology in developing an effective assessment system to track/monitor geotechnical issue and related works
- Review technical design and planning of mining activities such as opening pit, disposal, mine haul road (MHR), stockpile and some other mine facilities from Mine Engineering to ensure no slope stability issue appears in the proposed design.
- Actively monitor active mine faces, disposal and other civil structures for potential risk areas and compare against design requirements
- Review monitoring data on a regular basis to ensure mine faces, disposal and other civil structures are still in stable condition and not failing
- Liaise with Engineering and Geology to collect pertinent data in regards to Slope Stability and Design.
- Communicate problem areas with Engineering, Geology and Mine Operations
Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (all attachment only in pdf format), to (PT INCO only processes application sent to this email address). firstname.lastname@example.org
Position name and code MUST be written on email subject.
Closing date is on January 27, 2012 at 4pm.
Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES PT INCO
E-mail : email@example.com