BP’s Exploration and Production segment focuses on finding reserves of oil and gas, developing the means to extract and process it and then consistently producing and transporting it to market. This involves using cutting edge technology to find the energy reserves, the ability to drill thousands of meters under the ground, designing, building and operating some of the world’s largest most complex production onshore / offshore facilities and finally being able to transport these fluids, in order to provide energy to the world.
BP is the largest operator (excluding National Oil Companies) in the world with over 6.6MM BOE/Day gross operated production and operations in 25 countries on six continents. The largest community in BP’s Exploration and Production (E&P) Segment, around 6000 people work in operations, essentially delivering oil and gas from the wellhead to the market. Operations staff play a significant role at all stages of the exploration and production cycle – providing input to a project from early appraisal all the way through to full production.
Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia
Accounts Payable (AP) Approver - Jakarta
- Accountable for ensuring accurate and timely recording and its payment of all third party supplier invoices while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance
- Key Accountability
- Review and approve all entries related to commercial invoices in accordance with policy and regulation
- Make sure that all invoices recorded to the company financial statement are correct, and maintains all account under custody relates to Accounts Payable (AP)
- Follow up outstanding invoices, discuss and seek solution for them with Accounts Payable (AP) analyst, vendors, end users and Accounts Payable (AP) Team Leader
- Ensure a full compliance with the balance sheet integrity standard for all account under custody relates to Accounts Payable (AP)
- Provide support to Accounts Payable (AP) Team Leader and the relevant internal control team to maintain CET’s under custody relates to AP and facilitate CAR, internal and external audit review
- Prepare AP Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) on monthly basis
- Maintain good relationship with all stakeholders
- Essential Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- At minimum 1 year experience in general accounting and accounts payable operations.
Closing date: 2 Februari 2012
If you are interested to work at BP Indonesia above and have competence in accordance with job requirements above, please see more info via the official announcement and apply online below. Only selected candidates will be notified.