Human resources professionals are reliable and the basic capital for the development of marine and fisheries.
Penyuluh Perikanan Tenaga Kontrak (PPTK)
- Indonesian citizen, male or female with max age 35 years old in 31 December 2011
- Certified Counseling courses IV/S1 D / Fishing or certified D III / D IV/S1 fisheries
- Attach a recommendation from the Head of Department or Agency which handles Counseling in the district / city
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to work hard with the status of non-permanent employees with contract system of employment in certain
- Not demanding to be appointed as Civil Servants
- In the event of termination of employment, because of something that will not demand compensation
- Willing to be placed in the office that handles fishing activities in the district / city to mentoring programs Echelon or the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Republic of Indonesia that handles the county / city.
- Willing to be assigned at the district / villages across Indonesia