In Indonesia, GE established since 1940 and its investment has reached more than US$1.2 billion, and employs more than 700 Indonesian people. In Indonesia GE focused its business in the fields of energy, water, transportation, healthcare and finance. The subsidiaries company of GE Indonesia consist of PT GE Lighting Indonesia, PT GE Finance Indonesia. GE also has joint venture companies with other companies, its companies are PT Astra Sedaya Finance, PT GE Technology Indonesia, PT GE Nusantara Turbine Services.
Lowongan Kerja General Electric (GE)In line with the company's expansion, GE Indonesia invites high potential talents to join "GE Campus Day", with the following position:
Graduate Engineering Management Program (GEMP)
- Fresh graduates with engineering background (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemichal, physic) or having max 2 years experiences with similar background with min GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Preferable having intern, co-op, research experience in engineering manufacturing and having extracurricular activities in Campus
- Commitment to career in technology
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills
- Experience in writing technical
- Wiiling to relocate
- Proficiency in English
Should you interested, please follow GE Indonesia Campus Day UGM which will held on 10-11 November 2011. For further information and to pre register, please refer official source from CDC UGM on link below. Registration will close on November 7, 2011.