ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources. Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow.
UPSTREAM DATA ANALYST
Data Analyst is responsible for the geoscience and engineering data management in ExxonMobil Business Units and/or Affiliates
Tasks and responsibilities includes :
- Generate utilization reports, load balance across disks.
- Maintain data owner access matrices; conduct access reviews; review ID and data access requests for completeness.
- Advise or guide customers on general data access security issues.
- Create new projects, ensure choke points have correct ownership and permissions, add/delete user work areas.
- Request new databases, administer, monitor growth, ensure data loading standards are being followed.
- Interface the data in EMSDB/RECALL to the appropriate application repositories (e.g. OpenWorks, GeoFrame, WellView, OFM).
- Bachelor degree preferably with GPA greater than 3.25 of 4.0 scales in any of these following disciplines : Geophysics; Geology; Geodetics; Electrical Engineering (Control/ Telecommunications/ Computers) and Informatics Engineering.
- Fresh graduate or graduate with 1-2 years of working experience in related area.
- Knowledgeable of Geoscience and Engineering data and applications, Linux/Unix, Windows and basic scripting.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible and able to work independently.
- Effective team player and able to lead a team.
- Able to work in a changing environment and meet deadlines.
How to apply : www.exxonmobil.co.id/careers
Closing date : December 15, 2011