PT Bank DKI â" Bank DKI is Indonesia based financial institution owned by by The Provincial Government of Special District of Jakarta. The bank based in Jakarta and operated its banking operation services since 11 April 1961. To provide the best services to its customers, the Company supported by 1773 employees in 162 office networks.
To support its massive growth, PT Bank DKI are seeking for young professionals in the field of banking that has competence, passion, high integrity to join as:
Officer Development Program
- Hold bachelor degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) from reputable university majoring in Economic (Management, Accounting, Economic Studies), Law, Computer Science / Informatic Management / Informatic engineering, Engineering (Electrical, Civil, Architecture, Industrial, Agriculture), Psycology, MIPA (Mathematic, Statistic), Business Administration
- Min GPA S1 2.75 and S2 3.25 (scale 4.00)
- Heigt min 165 cm for male and 155 cm for female
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Not married and not willing to get married for 1 year
- Willing to undergo a bond for 3 years
- Willing to be placed around the working unit of Bank Capital
- Applied following the selection
- Not related to her blood relatives up to the degree of unity, both vertically and horizontally with employees of Bank DKI.