Realizing a vision, APG built a housing complex with comprehensive facilities that serve its residents, such as school building, recreation center, and places of worship, hospital, and markets. Further into its development, the group began to expand its scope of business by taking several companies under its wing. Its property business, now, encompass housing complex, warehouses, and industries. In 1986, the company leadership was handed to Trihatma Kusuma Haliman. Mr. Trihatma made a new move by taking over PT. Indofica Housing that controlled the land in Sunter area. With Trihatma at the helm, PT. Indofica Housing successfully expanded the 17-ha area into 500 ha area, turning Sunter into one of the elite, exclusive areas in North Jakarta. The project also became one of the most remarkable real estate achievements in Jakarta.
At a time when most businesses suffered, during the 1997 monetary crisis, Agung Podomoro managed to come through thanks to a number of life-saving, strategic measures taken by the Group’s top management, such as the crucial decision to pay most of APG’s debt early in the 1997, overriding currency devaluation and introducing a tight money policy. Mr. Trihatma’s previous triumph over adversities in the 1974 Pertamina crisis also had a hand in giving the group its confidence and the right attitude to deal with the situation.
Lowongan Kerja Agung Podomoro Group
System Operating & Procedure OfficerJakarta Raya
- Male, Age Max. 25 yo
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Industrial Engineering / Management / Economics / Finance/Accountancy.
- GPA > 3.00
- Required language(s): English
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
QS ManagerJakarta Raya
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
- Review material and labor requirements to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as QS Manager in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
If you have the commitment to grow with AGUNG PODOMORO GROUP, please send your detail CV in English with the most recent photograph & indicate your position within 2 weeks.
Job Source : Agung Podomoro Group Career