Pos Indonesia business form is based on Government Regulation of Republic Indonesia No. 5 of 1995. Government Regulation provides for the transfer of an early form Pos Indonesia in the form of a public company (Perum) to a corporation (Persero).
Lowongan Kerja POS Indonesia
RECRUITMENT PT POS INDONESIA (PERSERO)
SARJANA (S-I) TAHUN 2011
Manajer UPT/Fungsional Perusahaan di Divisi Regional dan Kantor Pusat
- Have a minimum of an undergraduate diploma level Strata-1 (S-1) of State Universities and Private Colleges are accredited by the Department of Economics / Business (Management, Accounting, Business Management, and Transportation), Information Management, Engineering (Informatics, Computer, Civil, Architecture, Industry), Law, Psychology, Communication Science and Trade Administration.
- Grade point average at the undergraduate level equivalent Strata-1 (S-1) at least 2.75 (two point seven-five).
- Preferred which have a minimum TOEFL score of 450 and certified the year 2010-2011 which cover letter must be attached to the participants.
- Not married but applicants who are currently employed in PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) both permanent employees and contract workers and outsourcing the work.
- Preferred for those who already have work experience or have ever worked on institution of a work unit / Company / Institution / Office for at least 2 (two) years evidenced by a certificate or other evidence of the institution / company concerned. Applicants from the employees of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) has a working period at least 3 (three) years.
- Maximum age is 30 (thirty) years old on 31 October 2011. applicants from employees of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) maximum 35-year-old on 31 October 2011.
- Make stamped Statement Rp.6.000, -
- Not currently in the process of investigation of a violation by the authorities because the criminal case and was not involved drugs or other psychotropic drugs prohibited its use, which is indicated by the Certificate Notes Police (SKCK) of the Police.
- Pass the selection carried out by PT Pos Indonesia (Persero) include selection / test: Administration, Test Potensi Akademik (TPA) and English, PsikoTest, Health and Interview
Applicants are required to send the proposal through the nearest kantorpos use Special Express Mail service or Express Post addressed to :
Direktur Sumber Daya Manusia dan Umum PT Pos Indonesia (Persero)
c.q. Vice President Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia
Jalan Cilaki No.73 Bandung 40115
Not later than 15 October (Cap Pos)
Decision / Determination selected by the full authority of PT Pos Indonesia
(Persero) and can not be contested.
Recruitment PT Pos Indonesia Persero 2011