|Jl Sudirman - Jakarta / matanews.com|
Dewan Transportasi Kota Jakarta (DTKJ) or Jakarta Transportation Council is a multi-stakeholder institution which administers the development of transportation problems in Jakarta. This institution was formed in 2003 by Regulation of Jakarta Capital Special Region No. 12 of 2003 on Road Traffic and Road Transportation, Railways, Rivers and Lakes and crossing in the Province of Jakarta Special Capital Region. DTKJ has 15 members who are representatives of various elements and society, such as Universities, Transportation Specialists, Employers Transportation, Transportation Service Users, Non-Governmental Organizations, Crew Transport, Department of Transportation and the Police of the Republic of Indonesia (Jakarta Police).
Currently, stewardship of DTKJ has entered into 3 years period. DTKJ is a forum for consultation and coordination between communities and Local Government. DTKJ main function is to provide advice to the Governor for making policies regarding transportation in Jakarta. Expected DTKJ will eventually become a means of connecting people's aspirations to be a major consideration in policy making in the field of transportation.
In line with the vision and mission of DTKJ, the DTKJ Selection Committee open the opportunity to join as board members of DTKJ Periode 2012 - 2013
Seleksi Calon Anggota DTKJ Periode 2012 - 2013
To become a Board Members of DTKJ, must meet the requirements as follows:
- Having a vision and understanding of the organization of transport
- Willing to collaborate professionally
- Mastering the art according to the transportation problem
- Have membership criteria in accordance with the elements
- Individuals or proposed by an organization that has attention to transportation problems in Jakarta
- Having concern for the policy to increase urban transport services
- Not involved crime and drug abuse
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Domicile institutions / individuals in Jakarta
For further detail requirements and how to apply this position, please refer official info from DTKJ on following link. Closing date 18 November 2011.