|Danareksa / harnods.info|
Subsequent to a corporate transformational change program begun in 2001, Danareksa has evolved into a lean and resilient entity focused on its core competencies. Having succeeded in creating a more diverse customer base, Danareksa is confident of a stable and recurring income flow for the future.
Danareksa as the largest investment company in Indonesia is a privately owned Badan Usaha Milik Negara (BUMN) with more than 34 years experience. Danareksa is an investment company that provides the best services from institutional customers to retail customers, with more than 30 branches spread across Indonesia, opening a golden opportunity to join as:
Risk Management Staff (Code: DIM-RMS)
Jakarta & Jawa Barat
- Conducting risk analysis and identification of products and investment daily and managing assets business
- Provide recommendations on potential mitigation of risks arising
- Male / Female, age 25-30 years old
- Has working experience in risk management at financial companies, preferably from Securities or Investment Managers companies
- Have a risk management certification is a plus
- Have good communication skills
- Have the ability to speak English both oral and written
Send cover letter and curriculum vitae before 25 September 2011 to following address or email below. Write position code on email subject or top left your envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.