|Bank Mandiri / kontan.co.id|
Bank Mandiri was established and acquired ownership of the share capital of four state-owned banks on October 2, 1998. The four state-owned banks legally merged on July 31, 1999 and Bank Mandiri commenced commercial operations in August 1999. The Bank serves more than 8.7 million customers, which makes it, based on number of customers, one of the largest retail banks in Indonesia.
Customers also have access to their accounts through the Bank's network of ATMs in Indonesia through arrangements with Indonesia's other state-owned banks via the LINK network. Bank Mandiri has one of the largest foreign exchange networks in Indonesia with four overseas branch offices, one subsidiary, one representative office and two remittance offices.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates for the following position:
Call Center Staff
- Minimum bachelor degree (S1) from an Accredited University with minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age of 24 years old for fresh graduate
- Maximum age of 26 years for an experienced (minimum 2 years experience as front liners)
- Good looking
- Able to operate a computer at least MS Office programs
- Not Married and not having a family (parents, siblings, husband / wife) worked as an employee of Bank Mandiri
We invite you to apply to this great opportunity by apply online on following link below, Only qualified candidates will be selected to the next stage of selection. Closing date 18 September 2011.