|Levi's Jeans / treehugger.com|
PT Levi Strauss Indonesia - Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&CO) is an American Jeans and Casual wear manufacturer. Producer of the Levi's, Dockers and Slates brands. Privately held clothing company known worldwide for its Levi’s brand of denim jeans. Levi Strauss & Co. is a worldwide corporation organized into three geographic divisions: Levi Strauss Americas (LSA), based in the San Francisco headquarters; Levi Strauss Europe, Middle East and Africa (LSEMA), based in Brussels; and Asia Pacific Division (APD), based in Singapore.
Founded in San Francisco by Bavarian immigrant Levi Strauss in 1853, we created the very first pair of jeans. Today, our products, sold under the Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen™, and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ brands are loved and trusted by people from all walks of life.
The company employs a staff of approximately 10,500 people worldwide, and owns and develops a few brands. Levi’s, the main brand, was founded in 1873 in San Francisco, specializing in riveted denim jeans and different lines of casual and street fashion.
PT Levi Strauss Indonesia are currently seeking:
- Provide financial reporting to the following day-to-day accounting process/activities with relevant statutory and accounting laws & principles
- Involve managing the following financial processes, financial planning & forecasts, internal control guidelines and procedures, accounting management, corporate reporting, corporate tax planning and ABP/Strategic Planning process
- Verify and responsible to control monthly tax report to be aligned with the corporate tax planning and make sure all accounts related with tax in ledger reconcile with tax report.
- Pro actively communicate, follow up and solve problems in SAP
- Lead and responsible for record management
- Participate and contribute to the development and delivery of the organizational capabilities required for the sustained achievement of the affiliate's business goals
- Make Sales Journal
- Review and Sign Monthly Tax Reports (PPh art.21, 22, 23/26, final, 25, and VAT)
- Prepare and Reconcile Annual Tax Return
- Follow up Tax Review/Tax Objection/Tax Court
- Review Audit File (APD and ASOI)
- OPEX Variance Preparation and Analysis
- Guide preparation of Forecast/ABP/SBP Report
- Download & Transmit Actual/Forecast/ABP data to Hyperion Enterprise
- Actual/Forecast Commentary
- Make Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reports to division (SQRs)
- Maintain finance programs (Sun System, Hyperion Enterprises)
- Reconcile Account Receivable and Aging Analysis
- Summarize Sales Consignment Report
- As a back up to prepare Forecast and Budget
- Provide leadership in promoting and implementation of LS&CO Way and Winning Characteristic
- Education :Bachelor degree in Accounting or Management, Master Degree is an advantage
- Experience: 3 years in similar work experience, retail industry experience preferred, familiar with SAP
Please send your resume and photograph to email below. We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview.