|Danone Activia / snackspot.org.uk|
To cope with our rapid growth and international expansion, we are inviting well-trained high potential professionals to join our operation in Indonesia for the following positions:
- Balance QCDME to achieve result in each area. Implement continous improvement mind-set
- Manage shift KPI's, including visual control and provides regular progress report to peers and Production Manager
- Insure that policies and procedures are followed; including quality, process, operating procedure and GMP
- Maintain record and reporting
- Ensure Effective activity through coaching, development and discipline when nesessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Perform Mechanical engineering duties surrounding the following; mechanical devices, components, engines, environmental control, materials handling, machine tools, robots, automated manufacturing equipment, and power producing machines such as internal combustion engines, steam and gas turbines
- Manage Engineering documentation
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang Factory.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Send your resume to: HRD Division - PO BOX 4154 JKTJ 13041 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.