Team Lead Security Coordinator Onshore - Jakarta
- The Team Lead Onshore Security Coordinator is a Supervisory role and has responsibility to organize, monitor and evaluate activity and daily task of all Security Coordinators at onshore area. He has to support and build close coordination and relationship with Onshore Installation Manager (OIM) and his subordinates with regards to security arrangement at site and also has to liaise and maintain working relations with BP Migas representative and security department, police, military, community and other related government official.
- Minimum educational background in Bachelor Degree with major Management/Engineering/Administration/Police Academy. Master degree will be advantage.
- Provides leadership and guidance in applying physical security best practices and principles
- Obtains desired business results by assisting clients achieve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to lead security efforts to operate in a decisive, urgent and committed way to deliver superior, measurable, sustainable business results.
- Helps organization deal appropriately with forces outside the company and overcome obstacles.
- Balances short and long term priorities.
- Strong communication, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Effectively manages external relationships.
- Considers the impact of decisions on other parts of the organization.
- Has a good understanding of English, including verbal, reading and writing, as he will be required to interface with outside contacts
Centralize Marine Officer - Jakarta
- This Centralize Marine Officer has responsibility to ensure and maintain all Corporate' contracted vessels are in full control include optimizing its movement and activities, efficient and effective utilization and comply with Corporate standards and regulations
- Education Background: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 5-7 years experience in oil and gas business, specifically in Logistics operations
- Hard skills:
- Basic Computer Application: Microsoft Office, SAP, Vessel Tracking System
- Good communications (spoken and written) both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Enough knowledge of vessel contract, specification and purpose
- Having knowledge and practical of general offshore Logistics operations
- Knowledge in cargo handling operations
- Having knowledge of Logistics cost control
- Has Marine networking
- General knowledgein vessel certificates and paperwork flow of process
TLS - CMO