Nippon Steel Corporation, our major shareholder, is also the supplier of our raw materials, the Tin Mill Black Plate (TMBP), so that availability of raw materials is always ensured.
We have skilled people who are always ready to assist our customers to solve their problem with tinplate. With the experience we have gained since then, accompanied by continuous improvement, we are determined to give total satisfaction to customers through our top quality tinplate, good service, and the strength we are possess. (www.latinusa.co.id)
We are looking for qualified person to fill the position as:
Management Trainee (Logistic Planning)
- Developing and planning for the procurement of spare parts, materials, and any other needs on request from the organizational unit.
- Prepare and give consideration how much the need of spare parts and auxiliary materials necessary for plant operations.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the procurement and delivery of goods in accordance with the time, the quality, and the quantity required.
- Controlling and monitoring of the use of supporting production & material planning.
- Finding and evaluating the reference price of the goods and manufacturers need and make the Own Price (OE) Calculations for that.
- Assisting in formulating logistics strategies, procurement strategies (sourcing strategy), logistics and transportation systems
- Prepare a purchase request.
- Making a weekly report for the stock of goods, materials planning and auxiliary materials.
- Making a monthly report about the arrival of goods.
- Making periodic reports on a field assignment responsibility to Logistic Manager.
- Perform other tasks related to the duties and responsibilities in direct / indirect as will be determined by Logistic Manager.
- Looking the physical condition of the goods from the requested unit.
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering from reputable university with GPA Minimum 3.00 (Cumlaude GPA will be an Advantage)
- Have a good analytical ability
- Good English written & spoken
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to be located at Cilegon office
General functions: Under the directions of HRD Divisions, performs interpreting/transliterating services of oral and/or written communications between Japanese and a designated second language or languages in a variety of settings, and performs other duties as required.
Characteristics Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide interpreting/transliterating services especially for Japanese Board Of Directors (BOD) & other Japanese individuals for meetings, interviews, telephone calls, etc. including one to one & group settings
- Translates orally or in writing all documents presented by Japanese Board Of Directors (BOD)
- Prepare written translations of instructional and technical materials, correspondence, & forms from one language to another when appropriate for used by the Japanese Board Of Directors (BOD) and other individuals
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Fluently speak / write Japanese language
- Ability to verbally translate spoken / written material from Japanese language into a designated second language (s)
- Knowing industrial/ technical terms
- Computer Literate (MS. Office/Internet/ Other Applications Needed)
- Highly motivated person
- Have a good communication skill
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Hold Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Nihongo Nouryoku Shiken) Minimum Level 2
- Having more than one years experience living in Japan or work as Japanese interpreter/ translator